Terms of Service and Policies
This is a legal agreement between Lyket, ("Lyket", "us", "we", "our") and one of the following ("you", or "your"):
- a person registering or a Lyket account; or
- a person interacting with a website with Lyket embedded.
- You will not be shown ads.
- No cookies other than those that are necessary for site operation will be stored.
- If there is a significant service outage, you have the right to an explanation describing what happened and what measures will be taken to prevent a recurrence.
- If there is a security or privacy breach, we promise to disclose it on the website and on Twitter as soon as possible.
- You may remain anonymous. You are not required to provide your real name.
- Any new features that affect privacy will be strictly opt-in.
- You may benchmark Lyket's performance and publish it.
- You may export your data in a convenient format.
- If we choose to cease operations, you will be allowed to export your data.
- If there is a payment failure, you will receive an email notification. You will have two weeks to rectify the issue.
- You may permanently delete your account. Note that your data may temporarily persist for up to two weeks after deletion.
- You have the right to an explanation (or a warning, if possible) if your account is throttled or deleted.
- You are at least 13 years old.
- You authorise us to send instructions to the financial institution that issued your card to take payments from your card account in accordance with the terms of this agreement.
- If you notice any data integrity, privacy, or security bugs in the service, please report it directly by private email.
- You must not abuse the service in ways that could harm or deny service to others.
- Please do not submit truly sensitive data to Lyket.
- We may send you emails concerning the service or your account at any time.
- We may store server-side logs of requests received and responses sent.
- We may throttle and delete your account, domains, and comments at any time if you violate these terms.
- We may delete your domain if you continue to fail to pay after a four week notice.
- We may save any support tickets you create (bug reports, feature requests, feedback).
Subscription, Payment and Refunds
The subscription fee is charged monthly on the day of your initial payment. You may cancel your account and subscription at any time.
Your subscription will automatically renew on the renewal date for a new billing period at the end of Your current billing period. At this time Your account will be charged the new subscription fee for the next billing period.
Lyket reserves the right to change fees and charges or introduce new charges at any time. You will be notified of any such change via an email to our user subscription list.
You may upgrade or downgrade your account plan with Lyket at any time via email to our support team.
Any change to Your account will take effect immediately and apply to all future invoices.
If You are upgrading Your account, we will charge you immediately for the remaining time of Your billing period for Your new account plan.
If you are downgrading your account, we will charge You the new plan amount at your next renewal date of Your billing period.
Once you start paying for the Service, You can cancel and terminate this Agreement and the provision of the Service via email at any time.
Annual fees are refundable after 6 months of use of the Service, by half of the total quota. They are non-refundable after that period. Monthly fees are non refundable.
Use of the service is at your own risk.
THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL LYKET BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SERVICE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.