Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Lyket may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 20/07/2020. We may collect the following information:
- Google Analytics info
- Your IP Address
- Your name, email, role and company if you submit the form.
When using the buttons
When you use the buttons no info about you is requested. Only the IP is saved in order to recognise if a vote from the same IP has been made.
We will save the information you submit to us until you remove or change the information, or until when remove your user account. Information related to the login method you choose is saved until you remove your user account.
What we do with the information we gather We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
Your personal data information will not be shared with any third party except when:
- requested by law enforcement;
- it is necessary to protect our rights, safety, and property; or
- it is necessary to diagnose and fix problems with the service.
- Lyket data is stored in the United States (Heroku security policy).
- When you log in, a cookie is stored to authenticate you on future visits.